- We decided to do a last-minute" diaper and wipes drive for the Quadruplet mommy that we are helping out. She has four newborns and two 22 month olds – so SIX kids in diapers under the age of 2! We thought that if anybody has any diapers or wipes at home that your kids have outgrown OR you would like to get some for her – we would be happy to bring them to her!
- Almost a week ago (on the 13th) – I sent out an email with an attachment that was a MBC Annual General Meeting Proxy Form, if you have the time – please come out tomorrow night and sign one of the Proxy Forms...I will have a bunch printed off for you all...this would be greatly appreciated!! (I have also attached one to this email for you again :)
- for those of you interested in selling at our Fall Sale on October 20th, please come out tomorrow evening and drop off OR fill out your Sale Waiver and deposit cheque. If you are in need of hangers for all those bins of clothing that you are selling, come and pick them up for FREE, donated by Bonnie Togs in Brampton and surrounding areas. There will also be tagging guns and barbs available for sale at this meeting. Members from our Sale Committee will also be there to answer any questions you may have about the sale and selling procedures.
- for any of you that may have donations for the silent auction for the MBC retreat coming up in 9 days...please bring them to the meeting tomorrow for Kerry to collect? (These donations could be brand new items or re-gifts). A member from the MBC team will be visiting Kerry this weekend to pick up all auction items...thank you on behalf of MBC!!
- Membership – if anybody is interested in joining TPAB or renewing their expired membership – tomorrow night would be a GREAT night to do that with me – I will be there with Membership Forms and on-hand to answer any questions about membership and process your renewal or new membership on the spot!
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
REMINDER: Welcome Back Social!
Just a quick reminder about the Twins Plus Association of Brampton's WELCOME BACK SOCIAL tomorrow night at Century Gardens Recreation Centre. The Social will be held in Room 3 (upstairs Craft Room) from 7-10 pm with a special presentation on Infant Massage from 8-9 pm by a Registered Massage Therapist :)
There are a few things I wanted to mention with regards to tomorrow night's event...
Come out and get to know each other and us over a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy some light refreshments – we welcome you all to bring your children with you if you would like....we always LOVE to see the little ones!!
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Posted by Nina Garcia at 2:25 PM