We stress that our class in not a “Medical” Prenatal Class – although we will be discussing some medical terms and what medical surprises to expect and also what to be on the lookout for in a multiples pregnancy. We will be discussing everything from the pregnancy to after you bring the babies home...
- zygosity (type of twins/multiples – fraternal vs identical)
- medical conditions to watch out for during the pregnancy (TTTS, IUGR, Mo-Mo Twins)
- pregnancy nutrition
- bedrest and possible hospitalization antenatal
- preterm labour
- NICU stay and your role in the NICU
- antenatal and postnatal depresssion
- preparing for your babies in the home – what to buy, how many of everything you need!?
- stroller talk
- older siblings in the home
- the relationship of the parents and how to take care of it
- support and resources in the community, from TPAB and from Multiple Births Canada (MBC)
- breastfeeding multiples or choosing not to
- and so much more!!
In the class - you will be provided with a 100 page take-home bound booklet and a 2-pocket folder jam-packed with all kinds of pregnancy and baby-related flyers, Multiple Births Canada fact-sheets and even some coupons and freebies.
Serving Brampton, Toronto, Mississuaga, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughan, Etobicoke, Toronto, Caledon and all of the GTA !!