- a new member of TPAB – even with older multiples
- just looking for more information about TPAB
- just looking to meet other parents of multiples like yourselves
- EXPECTING multiples and have lots of questions!
- NEW PARENTS of multiples also with lots of questions!
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
TONIGHT is Welcome to the Club Night!
This is just a reminder about tonight's Welcome to the Club Night!
If you are:
.....then you are invited to join us tonight at our Welcome to the Club Night! It is at 7:30 – 9 pm at the Fortino's Brisdale at Bovaird and Brisdale in the Large Community Room upstairs (there is an elevator for those that are very pregnant or have strollers!!) We welcome you all to come out and meet each other and us! Come and get answers to your questions about what TPAB and MBC is all about OR just come out and meet other families like yours! We love meeting the new families and especially the new kids!! Looking forward to meeting you all!
If you have any questions,please feel free to email Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Nina Garcia at 4:09 PM